Thursday, February 18, 2010

Don't make me fix those blinds!

I've been fighting with our landlord about fixing the electric rolling blinds that keep detaching themselves and getting stuck.

After "fixing" it for the third time, the latest excuse is that the blinds breaking are normal wear and tear and not something he is responsible for fixing.

"So are you giving me permission to get them fixed then?"

"Of course"

Muhahaha...

So now, thanks to two tubes of epoxy, some wire and a couple old shoelaces, those blinds are never going to get stuck again.

Ha! That'll teach 'em.

(Still waiting for a response about the beetle problem. Luckily they don't seem to like IKEA furniture particle-board.)

2 comments:

Charles Butler said...

Diesel fuel kills your bugs... and smells good, too.

santcugat said...

My dad and I used to kill wasp nests like that. Those were the days...