Tuesday, April 14, 2015

Goddamn fucking piece of shit PADRE grumble

So I start entering my capital gains/losses into the Spanish tax program, and guess what? It only allows you to enter 60 different stocks (which you have to enter manually, god forbid allowing some kind of import), and each stock can only have 3 transactions.

Of course, it doesn’t tell you about the 60 item limit until you hit number 60 and the “add new entity” button goes grey. No explanation. WTF?

I asked them what do you do if I go over? Oh, just do it on paper then, was the answer. You mean like with a pen?! Can I do it on parchment using a feather?

To make it even better, the paper tax form only has space for three transactions per page. And then I have to do the whole fucking thing twice because the accounts are owned 50% by my spouse.

Then next year I have to manually transfer all this shit into the Modulo 720, and if I make a mistake, the minimum fine is 10,000 euros.

Makes you feel really great when you talk to your Spanish friend who does everything cash, declares nothing and wonders what the hell is wrong with those Anglosaxons.

No comments: